We’re not recruiting right now, but we’re always keen to chat to collaborators and people who want to join our team of company culture enthusiasts. So if you’re passionate about crafting company culture through brilliant employee communication, experience and engagement, get in touch.
At The Culture Club we work with clients to shape, shift or celebrate their culture.
We’re proud to be working with a mix of global clients on varied and challenging projects. We’ve done everything from redefining and embedding values to equipping leaders, designing and facilitating events, and launching a new global listening programme (during a pandemic!).
Culture Club rules
We’re not a fan of strict rules and regulations (we’re not that kind of business), but we’re guided by our simple club rules:
- keep it simple
- know it matters
- ask great questions
- roll your sleeves up
- laugh at least once a day
We work closely but remotely across the UK, with Clubbers in London, Bristol, York and Manchester – meet our team.
What we offer our Clubbers
Company culture is what sets your organisation apart. It’s your heart, your soul, your pulse, your buzz. We work hard to practice what we preach and craft a great culture of our own:
- Flexible / remote working to suit your lifestyle.
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- A development plan and budget for each Clubber to continually grow and become more brilliant
- Dog friendly co-working spaces (in Bristol and Manchester)
- Annual salary review – an open discussion where you tell us how much you’re worth and why.
- An opportunity to shape a progressive and ambitious agency.
- Plus the usual legal stuff like a company pension and holidays (which we don’t limit).
We’d love to hear from you. Send your experience and why we should talk to firstname.lastname@example.org