Culture change doesn’t happen overnight. Discover how a leader in sustainable technologies – Johnson Matthey – embedded a new culture of listening to engage their global workforce, one conversation at a time.
Employee surveys can be a useful pulse check on how people are feeling. But to really engage employees behind a new culture, you need to give people a voice and the opportunity to hear, respond and talk about the things that matter most to them.
When Johnson Matthey (JM) approached The Culture Club to help rally their people around a new strategy and engage their global workforce, we did just that.
About this event
Join co-founder of The Culture Club – Jodi Speight – and employee experience lead of Johnson Matthey’s Clean Air sector – Howard Krais – for 3 Steps to Engage a Global Workforce. You’ll learn about ‘AirTime’ – an award-winning listening programme designed to engage thousands of Johnson Matthey employees across the globe.
Howard & Jodi will talk through the 3-step approach we created to tackle one of JM’s biggest challenges: how to engage every level of JM’s employees across the globe.
You’ll leave with
- A real life example of how a business defined and embedded a global culture of listening.
- A 3-step approach to help you reach employees across the globe – from the factory floor to the Executive team.
- Top tips and a conversation formula to use two way communication to shape your culture.
- Some basic principles to help create an inclusive, psychologically safe and productive work environment.
This project scooped the Gold Award for ‘Best Communication of Change or Business Transformation‘ at the 2021 Internal Communications and Engagement Awards.
Who is 3 Steps to Engage a Global Workforce for?
Anyone working in-house in an internal comms, HR or company culture role who
- is thinking about creating a listening programme to engage remote and difficult to reach employees.
- needs some ideas for ways to communicate with a complex global workforce.
When and where
3 Steps to Engage a Global Workforce is a virtual event.
We’re holding 2 sessions on Thursday 29th September at 12.00pm – 12.45pm, and 17.00pm – 17.45pm (BST). Select a time and book your free ticket below.
This event is for HR/IC and company culture practitioners only.