Join The Culture Club for our next ‘Crack a Challenge’ in person workshop.
The Culture Club’s ‘Crack a challenge’ is back! And we are excited to be running in person, face to face sessions in Bristol, London and Manchester.
If you are someone with a passion for culture, employee experience and engagement, work in-house and love to crack a challenge then this is for you!
What is the Crack a Challenge workshop?
One of our club rules is #keepitsimple, so we stick to that…
- 2-hour session (optional networking afterwards)
- Chance to share ideas and experiences with your peers
- Crack your challenges in groups facilitated by one of our culture specialists
- Preview: The Clubhouse – our best practice collective
During the session you’ll have the opportunity to join groups to crack your challenges together. The topics will be:
- Keeping energy through transformation
- Open table (any topic of your choice)
Places are available on a first come first served basis. Only available to in-house professionals. Sign up for free and join in at one of our three locations.
Can’t make any of those times but still want to chat…? No problem, drop us a note email@example.com we’d love to hear from you!
Look forward to seeing you there.