Giving and receiving feedback is hard. So join us for ‘The Clubhouse Presents: No-Fear Feedback‘ – a 30-minute session brought to you by our Culture Specialist, Jodi Venton Harvey.
This practical session is designed to help you build skills and confidence when giving that all-important feedback. If you work in employee engagement, employee experience, IC or HR and shudder at the thought of feedback time, this session is for you.
- The mechanics of quality feedback and what to do with it.
- How to give and take feedback like a pro.
- The difference between feedback and judgement.
- How to be more assertive and better direct contributors.
This 30-minute workshop is a mixture of theory, stories, activities, reflection and tools to put into action right away.
When is No-Fear feedback?
No-Fear Feedback is a virtual session on Thursday 27 October, 12pm – 12.30pm.
Book your free ticket below:
**This is an online event for in-house professionals only**
The Clubhouse is a supportive community for sharing, learning and growing. Whether you’re an expert or just starting your journey, you will:
- Discover new and creative ways to make an impact
- Connect with like-minded practitioners
- Share and learn from everyone’s collective experiences
- Shape our industry for the better – and get noticed as you do.