How to energise people, maintain pace and keep your workshop on the right track.
If you’ve met our Chief arm-waver Jodi you’ll know she loves nothing more than facilitating in a group. But it’s not easy. Focusing the minds of big personalities and encouraging people to work towards one goal can be a challenge for even the most experienced facilitator. So we’ve got a little something to help leave you feeling like a pro when leading your next workshop or meeting.
In Active Facilitation, Jodi condenses years of industry experience to provide you with top tips and practical advice to get the most out of any workshop.
This 30-minute session is a mix of stories, activities, reflection and tools to put into action right away:
- How to energise people and maintain the pace of your workshop
- Striking the right balance between content and participation
- Sure fire ways to get the most out of the group
- Top tips for managing different personalities.
When is Active Facilitation?
We’re running this session on two separate dates:
- 16:30 – 17:00 on Wednesday 26 January
- 12:00 – 12:30 on Thursday 27 January
*This is a free, online event for in-house professionals only*