Giving and receiving feedback is hard – so join us for ‘No-Fear Feedback‘ – a 30-minute session brought to you by our Culture Specialist, Jodi Venton Harvey.
No-Fear Feedback is a practical session designed to help you build skills and confidence when giving that all-important feedback. If you work in employee engagement, experience, IC or HR and shudder at the thought of feedback time, this session is for you.
- The mechanics of quality feedback and what to do with it.
- How to give & take feedback like a pro.
- The difference between feedback and judgement.
- How to be more assertive and better direct contributors.
This 30-minute workshop is a mix of theory, stories, activities, reflection and tools to put into action right away.
We’re running this session on two separate dates:
- 12:30 – 13:00 on Tuesday 23 November
- 10:45 – 11:15 on Thursday 25 November
**No-Fear Feedback is an online event for in-house professionals only**
Attendees will receive a free 30-day trial of the Clubhouse – our new best-practice collective.
The Clubhouse is the place for people who are passionate about communication, engagement, culture and employee experience. You can explore and expand your practice, building skills, knowledge and capability whether you’re an expert or just starting out. It’s a welcoming, supportive community for sharing, learning and growing, where you will:
- Discover new and creative ways to make an impact.
- Connect with like-minded practitioners.
- Share and learn from everyone’s collective experiences.
- Shape our industry for the better – and get noticed as you do.