We’ve been busy lately. A number of new client wins and big projects coming our way means we’re after another calm, capable and confident Client Manager to join our team at The Culture Club.
Passionate about company culture and armed with 5+ years creative agency experience, you’ll be happy to roll your sleeves up and deliver refreshingly simple, tangible and practical solutions for our clients. We’re looking to interview people ASAP and are offering a minimum salary of £37k.
At The Culture Club we work with clients to shape, shift and celebrate their culture through brilliant employee engagement, communication and experience. We’re an agency but we’re a bit different to what you may have seen before. Clients come to us for our no-bullsh*t approach and a can-do attitude. And we’re proud of that.
The night before we were about to deliver a big piece of work, one of our clients said:
“I feel like it’s Christmas eve!”
Now, whilst we appreciate it can’t be Christmas everyday, that’s the kind of feeling we try to create for our clients and partners.
We’re not a fan of strict rules and regulations (we’re not that kind of business), but we’re guided by our five club rules:
- keep it simple
- know it matters
- ask great questions
- roll your sleeves up
- laugh at least once a day.
Client managers focus on making sure our clients get the very best The Culture Club experience. They oversee each project, making sure everyone’s pulling in the right direction (and having fun along the way!)
You may be a SAM chomping at the bit to step up, or an experienced project manager looking to be more hands on with clients. The main thing is, you’ve got at least 5 years experience in a creative / comms agency and are after something new.
You’ll be a self starter who is able to work with a team to plan and deliver projects that craft company culture. A pro when it comes to agency processes, you’ll bring your own skills and expertise to the table and quickly build rapport with clients.
You will be:
- The type of person who gets fired up about people – how they think and feel, and why they do what they do.
- Confident in being the lead, owning and managing both big and small projects.
- A dab hand at writing briefs and proposals, you’re as happy presenting new ideas as you are seeing a project to the end.
- Knowledgeable about measurement, setting KPI’s and ensuring each project meets both client and our own objectives.
- Unflappable with the ability to juggle multiple things at any one time.
- A brilliant communicator (at all levels) and comfortable throwing your ideas into the ring.
- Excellent with numbers – creating estimates, managing project budgets and forecasting.
- Comfortable with briefing teams of collaborators, analysing creative and providing feedback.
- Eagle eyed and meticulous about quality.
- A positive people-person, happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions to find the best solutions for our clients.
We know that having different perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the ever-changing problems our clients face. People of all differences, cultures and backgrounds are welcome at the Culture Club. You be you.
What you’ll get:
Company culture is what sets your organisation apart. We work hard to practice what we preach and craft a great culture of our own:
- £37k+ salary.
- Unlimited holiday allowance.
- Dog friendly co-working spaces (in Bristol and Manchester)
- Flexible working – no set hours, you’re trusted to get your work done as it suits you.
- Oculus headset – we’re trialling meetings in the Meta.
- Annual salary review – an open discussion where you tell us how much you’re worth and why.
- Company pension and private healthcare after 3 months.
- An opportunity to shape a progressive and ambitious agency.
Where is it based?
Our Clubbers are currently in Bristol, Manchester and London, but we’re not fussed about where you live in the UK. As long as you’re prepared to travel to clients and to our monthly team get-togethers.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV, a bit about you and why you’d make a brilliant Client Manager to email@example.com
No agencies please – we’ve got this one.